The Legendary Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legendary Survivors

Clan forum of The Legendary Survivors.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello all! TLS website has moved to tls-team.tk !! So please, don't register here. Go on tls-team.tk for any information or application! tls-team.tk
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» TLS has moved
Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm by Wolf

» Minecraft Apply
Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:49 pm by kokikyll

» I am alivee :D
Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:49 pm by dablOseven

» New Website adress!
Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:28 am by Wolf

» Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins
Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:59 pm by Merkava

» Remove SkyWorld?
Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:24 pm by Wolf

» New name ?
Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:06 pm by Wolf

» New website?
Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 pm by Wolf

» What i do to afk people
Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:09 am by Wolf

Top posters
Wolf
Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_vote_lcapUnofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_voting_barUnofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_vote_rcap 
June
Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_vote_lcapUnofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_voting_barUnofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_vote_rcap 
groovyboobs
dablOseven
Luxy
Syphio
Merkava
Plectro
CoolJon31
greenskullgaming
Top posting users this week
No user

Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Merkava
[TLS] Clan Member
Merkava

Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins Empty
PostSubject: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Yo guys, as you know I'm running a dedicated Minecraft server... now, I recently changed the server to Bukkit and notice that it allows numerous plugins. So i figured, why don't we add some? So I decided on making this topic. If anyone has any suggestions for Bukkit plugins to add to the server fee free to post them on this topic and I'll consider it. To keep things orderly please post on the following format:

Name of the Plugin:
Url to download the Plugin:
What it does:
Why I should consider it:

Keep in mind that I doubt ill want to place any plugins that DRASTICALLY change the game but any suggestions will be considered and are ultimately my choice Razz (altho clan pressure will most likely work).

List of Worlds:
Home
SkyWorld

Plugins Added:
Multiverse
PermissionBukkit
HeroicDeath
MobDisguise
Insomnia

Last edited by Merkava on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Syphio
[TLS] Co-founder
[TLS] Co-founder
Syphio

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Name of the Plugin: Skylands 1.3
Url to download the Plugin: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/35387-survskylands-13-custom-world-thats-entirely-abandoned/
What it does: Basically, adds more explorable areas by going to the sky, creating a whole new world (generates it, it's like when you go to the UnderWorld or The End, it loads/generates it on the 1st go), whilst keeping the one we have (the Earth place, y'kno'?).
Why I should consider it: Because it's awesome and it adds more places to explore, and somewhat pre-set dungeons in the map that are quite fun to explore and loot.
Back to top Go down
groovyboobs
[TLS] Clan Member
groovyboobs

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:55 am

Syphio wrote:
Name of the Plugin: Skylands 1.3
Url to download the Plugin: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/35387-survskylands-13-custom-world-thats-entirely-abandoned/
What it does: Basically, adds more explorable areas by going to the sky, creating a whole new world (generates it, it's like when you go to the UnderWorld or The End, it loads/generates it on the 1st go), whilst keeping the one we have (the Earth place, y'kno'?).
Why I should consider it: Because it's awesome and it adds more places to explore, and somewhat pre-set dungeons in the map that are quite fun to explore and loot.

I SECOND THIS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/gr00vegrave
Merkava
[TLS] Clan Member
Merkava

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:55 am

SkyLands has been added, getting it to run was a pain since i r a server nub.

To get there go to the second floor of the main house, there should be a sign that says "[mv] SkyWorld", right click on it to warp to SkyWorld. Once you warp youll find the another sign that says "[mv] Home", that will take you back to the regular world. Don't destroy those signs D:
Back to top Go down
groovyboobs
[TLS] Clan Member
groovyboobs

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:57 am

YES!!!! AWESOME POSSUM :DDD
Back to top Go down
Wolf
June's husband, and [TLS] founder
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:44 am

Merkava wrote:
SkyLands has been added, getting it to run was a pain since i r a server nub.

To get there go to the second floor of the main house, there should be a sign that says "[mv] SkyWorld", right click on it to warp to SkyWorld. Once you warp youll find the another sign that says "[mv] Home", that will take you back to the regular world. Don't destroy those signs D:

Wow!!! :3 can't wait to build a house there!!! X3
Back to top Go down
https://t-l-s.forumotion.com
Merkava
[TLS] Clan Member
Merkava

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:30 am

Lemme correct myself, thanks to me testing with Groovy I discovered that the above method didnt work for non-OPs. So, simply put, the netherportal now takes to the Skyworld and theres a portal near the spawn point in the SkyWorld that takes back to the Home World (regular netherportals can be built, these are just special and can only be connected by an OP).

Ill work on allowing everyone to make world-switching portals but right now it requires an OP to do.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:36 am

Merkava wrote:
Lemme correct myself, thanks to me testing with Groovy I discovered that the above method didnt work for non-OPs. So, simply put, the netherportal now takes to the Skyworld and theres a portal near the spawn point in the SkyWorld that takes back to the Home World (regular netherportals can be built, these are just special and can only be connected by an OP).

Ill work on allowing everyone to make world-switching portals but right now it requires an OP to do.

awesome, good luck with it. And SkyLands aren't even half of fun as i thought they might be Sad
Back to top Go down
Merkava
[TLS] Clan Member
Merkava

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:42 am

well.. suggest more! Thats the idea of this topic! XD

New Maps or plugin suggestions are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Merkava
[TLS] Clan Member
Merkava

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Sorry for the double post but wanted to let you guys know that now anyone can create and validate World-Changing Portals. In order to do so follow these simple instructions:

1) Make a sign (yeah the normal signs): http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Sign

2) Make a nether portal (yeah the normal kind): http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Nether_Portal
Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins Make_portal
3) Place the sign on the portal and write the following message:
-blank-
[mv]
worldname
-blank-

You don't actually write "-blank-" its just to indicate that the first and last line of a sign must be blank while the second must have "[mv]" and the third the name of the world (this is not case-sensitive, skyworld will work as will SKYWORLD).
Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins Create_portal
4) You're done, the portal will take you to the desired world:
Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins Invalid_portal
Note: If you want to go to the nether then just make a portal without the sign and it will work normally Razz

Also, I can add more worlds so if you people want it then go ahead and suggest new maps. Also, I added a list of worlds to the first post.
Back to top Go down
groovyboobs
[TLS] Clan Member
groovyboobs

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:31 pm

& now let's just hope I remember this all ahaha
Razz
Back to top Go down
Merkava
[TLS] Clan Member
Merkava

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:48 am

Okay a few updates:
- You can now set your spawn point to any bed (even when its morning and you can't sleep).
- Added Hostile Enviornment Worlds, these are survival worlds (unlike the rest) in which you must complete a monument to "win", inventory in these worlds are separate (can't take your uber gear there or loose it) but difficulty is set to Easy and you won't starve, see the list of worlds on the first post to learn their respective names in order to warp there. Of course this means I wont be spawning uber gear for people on these worlds like Choco did Razz

What's planned?
I honestly want to just add a "cave like" world to complement the SkyWorld, thats about it really and I might add Hostile Environment 2 once its done but thats it I believe. I doubt ill be adding much more crazy stuff to the server. Hope you people enjoy it since its sucking up my RAM nicely xD
Back to top Go down
June
Wolf's wife, and [TLS] Co-founder
June

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:56 pm

cant wait to play with u guys on new lands Smile
Back to top Go down
Merkava
[TLS] Clan Member
Merkava

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Late update but...

- Removed the hostile worlds: they seemed to be causing lag issues, too bad my internet isnt uber enough.
- Removed multiInv since this was only used on the hostile worlds (separate inventories).
- PVP is now permanently set on the world.
- World difficulty has been set to Hard.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Merkava wrote:

Da hell, i thought it was on hard from beguining o-o
Back to top Go down
Merkava
[TLS] Clan Member
Merkava

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Wolf wrote:
Merkava wrote:

Da hell, i thought it was on hard from beguining o-o
Initially the world was set to easy (when i started), it was shortly changed to normal and then I changed it to Hard a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins   Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins
Page 1 of 1