The Legendary Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legendary Survivors

Clan forum of The Legendary Survivors.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello all! TLS website has moved to tls-team.tk !! So please, don't register here. Go on tls-team.tk for any information or application! tls-team.tk
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» TLS has moved
List of recommended games I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm by Wolf

» Minecraft Apply
List of recommended games I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:49 pm by kokikyll

» I am alivee :D
List of recommended games I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:49 pm by dablOseven

» New Website adress!
List of recommended games I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:28 am by Wolf

» Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins
List of recommended games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:59 pm by Merkava

» Remove SkyWorld?
List of recommended games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:24 pm by Wolf

» New name ?
List of recommended games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:06 pm by Wolf

» New website?
List of recommended games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 pm by Wolf

» What i do to afk people
List of recommended games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:09 am by Wolf

Top posters
Wolf
List of recommended games I_vote_lcapList of recommended games I_voting_barList of recommended games I_vote_rcap 
June
List of recommended games I_vote_lcapList of recommended games I_voting_barList of recommended games I_vote_rcap 
groovyboobs
dablOseven
Luxy
Syphio
Merkava
Plectro
CoolJon31
greenskullgaming
Top posting users this week
No user

List of recommended games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syphio
[TLS] Co-founder
[TLS] Co-founder
Syphio

List of recommended games Empty
PostSubject: List of recommended games   List of recommended games I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:19 am

This is a list of games that I want to suggest to the clan that we should play, mostly co-op games that I suggest because of their fun nature with people, please contemplate them all, and let's decide little by little as for which to get next as we play games.

Borderlands GOTY:
This is a co-op shooter in which we can play up to 4 players max. There are 4 playable classes, and they can be customized in looks (colors only, not clothing).
There are multiple weapons in the game, and each class has its own special abilities and atributes.
The Theme is basically like Fallout 3, but in another planet (lietreally, it's called Pandora, no no, not the Na'Vi), a wasteland with a lack of society structure and "every man to himself".
The GOTY edition provides multiple worlds and increased level cap, so all of them is a MUST in my opinion, since they trully enhance the gameplay.
Basically, it's very similar (almost identical) to Dead Island, but instead of zombies and melee-oriented weapons, it has mostly guns of all sorts and wasteland monsters, robots and raiders! (soldiers and aliens too!)

List of recommended games Borderlands_ss26_full
The 4 classes from left to right, Soldier, Siren, Hunter and Berserk.

Killing Floor:
Killing Floor is more TLS-Oriented, since it consists of a co-op shooter (up to 6 players), that fight and defend themselves against waves of different types of zombies!
Killing Floor has a very Arcade-ish feel to it, because of the fast-paced and quick animations and shooting, it's quite fun!
There are up to 7 playable character, and each has their own special artibutes that make the game easier. The charm of it is that you actually get to level the classes, and the more you level them, the more bonuses you recieve, like weapon discounts on your type of class, resistances and speed bonuses, reload bonuses and many more!
The theme of the game is Europe (specifically London) being taken over by a zombie outbreak, and you are soldiers that go there to kill them all!
Each round lasts about 30-40 minutes (10 waves plus the boss wave), so every is quite fun and long-lived.
The nice thing of the game is that there are custom-made maps, you can actually make your own map and submit it online, just like Left 4 Dead 2!

DO NOTE: There is the game itself, and there's the bundle. DO NOT BUY THE BUNLDE! It's a complete ripoff! The bundle comes with all the DLC's of the game.. and the DLC's constst of skins for your playable character, and the cost of the bundle is about twice the game itself! So dont buy it, it's not worth it!!

List of recommended games 943168935d1241323743-info-killing-floor-46489_killingfloor-05_normal
A in-game picture of someone fighting one of the zombies.

Terraria:
I would be surprised if you've never heard of Terraria! It's basically MineCraft but 2D!
Terraria, unlike MineCraft, is more action-focused, and the world tends to be more finite, but action-packed! There are treasures to be found, and bosses to be fought and won!
There are 3 types of classes, Melee, Ranged and Magic, and all of them are very fun!
You also build houses for NPC's that help you build more things and decorate your house! And the sky is the limit, since there is much to explore and fight in Terraria!

List of recommended games Terraria+screenshot+1
A man-made house in Terraria.

Titan Quest + Immortal Throne:
If you're a fan of Diablo-like games, you will love this one! Titan Quest is basically the same thing, but with greatly-enhanced graphics from Diablo 2.
There are MANY classes (around 9), and you can create hybrid classes after a certain level if wished, and it's greatly recommended. You can play up to 6 players (I believe).
The story consists of you being a hero in the lands of Greece, going in a quests of stopping the Titans from destryoing Olympus, the City of the gods. You fight all sorts of mythical beasts from across the world (since you go from Greece to Egypt, then China, etc).
Titan Quest Immortal Throne is the expansion of the game, which adds a great portion of gameplay, which constst of going to The Underwold after Hades, and adds the new class "Dreamer", so the expansion is a must!
The game is long, and has a very high repetition value, since there are 3 difficulties unlocked after finishing a gameplay in the previous dificulty: Normal, Epic and Legendary!

List of recommended games 5248_titan-quest-review-20060710041426001_normal
In-game picture of a Warrior-type character fighting an enemy.

More to follow this list....
Back to top Go down

List of recommended games
Page 1 of 1