The Legendary Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legendary Survivors

Clan forum of The Legendary Survivors.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello all! TLS website has moved to tls-team.tk !! So please, don't register here. Go on tls-team.tk for any information or application! tls-team.tk
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» TLS has moved
New website? I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm by Wolf

» Minecraft Apply
New website? I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:49 pm by kokikyll

» I am alivee :D
New website? I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:49 pm by dablOseven

» New Website adress!
New website? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:28 am by Wolf

» Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins
New website? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:59 pm by Merkava

» Remove SkyWorld?
New website? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:24 pm by Wolf

» New name ?
New website? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:06 pm by Wolf

» New website?
New website? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 pm by Wolf

» What i do to afk people
New website? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:09 am by Wolf

Top posters
Wolf
New website? I_vote_lcapNew website? I_voting_barNew website? I_vote_rcap 
June
groovyboobs
dablOseven
Luxy
Syphio
Merkava
Plectro
CoolJon31
greenskullgaming
Top posting users this week
No user

New website?

Go down 
+6
Ch0c0lat3Fac3
June
Merkava
Plectro
groovyboobs
Wolf
10 posters

New Website or this one?
Yes, we want new one!
New website? I_vote_lcap78%New website? I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
No, we should stay right here.
New website? I_vote_lcap22%New website? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Wolf
June's husband, and [TLS] founder
Wolf

New website? Empty
PostSubject: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Heya guys!
I want everyone to read this and post their opinions here please!

I was thinking, i have an option to run free website. Like REAL website. Dad can host it on his work just as he hosts for his own clan. Why would i want that? Because There would be WAY more possibilities for us to arrange stuff, way better look, more addons and so on and on.
For example, i can put on one addon which will show when is anyone on TS. So you can just come on website and check it out Very Happy

There are only two bad things. First, we would need to restart all posts. That means we would lose 860+ forum posts. Its good for Groovy because she could compete against me then about who's gonna be top poster xP
And second.. I suck at programming so Syphio will need to do most of the work XP

So tell me, yes or no! And i demand an explanation!!!

Edit: Here's just a small preview of what all could we have. It's my dad's clan's website. feel free to look around Razz VARP

Last edited by Wolf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://t-l-s.forumotion.com
groovyboobs
[TLS] Clan Member
groovyboobs

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:19 pm

I definitely think you should follow through with this. THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES!! haha

like that ts thing, omg it would be so helpful instead of me just guessing who's on, signing in, & turning out no one's on, which leaves me feeling like an idiot while I sign out haha

me competing isn't necessarily a bad thing, well for me it isn't. for you, definitely since I'll be leaving you in the dust. muahaha! & ehhh why not add a ton of more work on syphio hmm?? LET'S!!

I second this, Groovy approves.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/gr00vegrave
Plectro
Noob

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:49 pm

I agree with Groovy, a new website would just give us tons of new options and 900 posts is not that many to catch up Smile I bet you and Groovy could get it done in couple of days Wink
Back to top Go down
Merkava
[TLS] Clan Member
Merkava

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:04 pm

I think its a great idea but there is a HUGE problem...
Wolfie wrote:
And second.. I suck at programming so Syphio will need to do most of the work XP
I'm not entirely sure this is Syphios strong point. How much about doing this do you actually know? Sure help can be given but do you have an idea of the features you want to add and how to add them? Sorry if I sound skeptic xD but I would be sad if the website was made and we didn't know what to do with it.

As for losing the posts, does it really matter? Its just a forum and we can backup any important posts before making the move xD
Back to top Go down
June
Wolf's wife, and [TLS] Co-founder
June

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:12 pm

I say no, reason explained to wolfie

Edit: reason below (this edit note is written by Wolfie)
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Wolf

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Merkava wrote:
I think its a great idea but there is a HUGE problem...
Wolfie wrote:
I'm not entirely sure this is Syphios strong point. How much about doing this do you actually know? Sure help can be given but do you have an idea of the features you want to add and how to add them? Sorry if I sound skeptic xD but I would be sad if the website was made and we didn't know what to do with it.

As for losing the posts, does it really matter? Its just a forum and we can backup any important posts before making the move xD

Don't worry i already made one forum so it won't be to big problem. adding addons or small apps is not a big deal. And if i ever do get stuck, i'll bug dad over it
Back to top Go down
Merkava
[TLS] Clan Member
Merkava

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Wolf wrote:
Don't worry i already made one forum so it won't be to big problem. adding addons or small apps is not a big deal. And if i ever do get stuck, i'll bug dad over it
If that's the case then you have my full support!
Back to top Go down
June
June

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Just to say my reasons r because unlike some of u, i am with TLS from very begin n this site holds lots of memories for me n i dont wanna loose it, because lately its only thing i got left from TLS (my fault no offence guys:) ) But i also understand what opporutnities does it bring to u. so thou i voted no, i know u will make it. I just wanted to let u guys know why i feel this way. Somebody needs to be overemotional here Wink
Back to top Go down
Ch0c0lat3Fac3
[TLS] Welcoming Comity
Ch0c0lat3Fac3

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:44 pm

We should do it but not now cause syphio seems to be really overworked as it is with school
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Wolf

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Ch0c0lat3Fac3 wrote:
We should do it but not now cause syphio seems to be really overworked as it is with school

I know i know xP
Back to top Go down
Luxy
[TLS] Co-founder
[TLS] Co-founder
Luxy

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:36 pm

nice idea.

also i think it's possible to replace database from this site to another,so posts should stay untouched,not sure quite but something similar is very possible.
Back to top Go down
CoolJon31
[TLS] Clan Member

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:53 pm

I'll say yes, cause it opens up a lot of possibilities. The forums post's arent that big of a deal (In fact it'll put me back on even ground with all you people with 100+ posts ;p)
Back to top Go down
Nathan01
Noob

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:54 pm

Ch0c0lat3Fac3 wrote:
Same
Back to top Go down
Syphio
[TLS] Co-founder
[TLS] Co-founder
Syphio

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:00 pm

I dont mind helping out, but... is it gonna be based on what? What do you want me to do? PHP? HTML? Either way, these are not my areas of expertese, but I want to study them nontheless.. might take some special courses soon to learn how to use MySQL and PHP soon tho.
Back to top Go down
June
June

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:07 pm

u can make it, dont worry, n idk wolfie tells u tmr
Back to top Go down
Merkava
[TLS] Clan Member
Merkava

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:36 am

Syphio wrote:
I dont mind helping out, but... is it gonna be based on what? What do you want me to do? PHP? HTML? Either way, these are not my areas of expertese, but I want to study them nontheless.. might take some special courses soon to learn how to use MySQL and PHP soon tho.
I have this odd feeling that ill be sharing in this responsability Neutral
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Wolf

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:06 am

Syphio wrote:

PHP Smile And as June said, we both believe in ya ^^
Back to top Go down
Syphio
[TLS] Co-founder
[TLS] Co-founder
Syphio

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Wolf wrote:
Syphio wrote:

Well, I dont believe in myself!! D:

Merkava wrote:
Hey! I have not agreed to this at all, you know? I dont even know how to use PHP, ok? -_-
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Wolf

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Syphio wrote:
Wolf wrote:
Syphio wrote:

Well, I dont believe in myself!! D:

Merkava wrote:
Hey! I have not agreed to this at all, you know? I dont even know how to use PHP, ok? -_-

Don't worry bro, i'll help out a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website?   New website? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New website?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legendary Survivors :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: