The Legendary Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legendary Survivors

Clan forum of The Legendary Survivors.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello all! TLS website has moved to tls-team.tk !! So please, don't register here. Go on tls-team.tk for any information or application! tls-team.tk
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» TLS has moved
The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm by Wolf

» Minecraft Apply
The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:49 pm by kokikyll

» I am alivee :D
The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:49 pm by dablOseven

» New Website adress!
The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:28 am by Wolf

» Unofficial Server (Minecraft) Plugins
The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:59 pm by Merkava

» Remove SkyWorld?
The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:24 pm by Wolf

» New name ?
The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:06 pm by Wolf

» New website?
The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 pm by Wolf

» What i do to afk people
The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:09 am by Wolf

Top posters
Wolf
The scariest zomb in game is? I_vote_lcapThe scariest zomb in game is? I_voting_barThe scariest zomb in game is? I_vote_rcap 
June
The scariest zomb in game is? I_vote_lcapThe scariest zomb in game is? I_voting_barThe scariest zomb in game is? I_vote_rcap 
groovyboobs
dablOseven
Luxy
Syphio
Merkava
Plectro
CoolJon31
greenskullgaming
Top posting users this week
No user

The scariest zomb in game is?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
June
Wolf's wife, and [TLS] Co-founder
June

The scariest zomb in game is? Empty
PostSubject: The scariest zomb in game is?   The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Oi ppl. I wonder who do you fear the most in the game? Witch is scary a lot to me cause when i hear her cry while i am underground and have to switch off lights ima going crazy xD But hey. I always rather hear witch than tank Very Happy How about you?
Back to top Go down
Wolf
June's husband, and [TLS] founder
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The scariest zomb in game is?   The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Hard question... well, Witch is definitely the scarriest, but i rather meet her then Hunter or Tank Razz If i have good weapons, Witch is dead as soon as i see her Wink
Back to top Go down
https://t-l-s.forumotion.com
June
June

PostSubject: Re: The scariest zomb in game is?   The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Hmm hunter is really bad if you dont manage to kill him before he attacks you. But when he gets you, you are practicaly dead if no one saves you Very Happy With witch, tank and smoker you can keep shooting to kill it. But yea u got lil time for that with smoker as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The scariest zomb in game is?   The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:53 pm

True. but you see, if Hunter gets you your friends have a lot of time to save you. especially if your life is totally full. he does really little damage with each hit. Tank can kill you.. in.. lets say 7 hits. he hits slow, so you have about 30 seconds to live Razz
If smoker grabs you, you have about 2-5 seconds to shoot him before you are not able to shoot. so that's kinda screwed. and Witch is worst of them all. as soon as she touches you, you are incapacitated and dead withing couple of seconds Razz
Back to top Go down
June
June

PostSubject: Re: The scariest zomb in game is?   The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:01 pm

True but I never died under her hands yet Very Happy and well its good to have friends close but remember the no mercy mission? xD you had zombies all around yourself while i screamt on roof for help being attacked by hunter and other two players were dead xDDDD I could have always shoot if i only lay down xP
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The scariest zomb in game is?   The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:07 pm

i remember, but im sure that you got killed by tank and not hunter XP
Back to top Go down
June
June

PostSubject: Re: The scariest zomb in game is?   The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Baby i died so many times xDDD .... :cheers: Well anyway dont leave the topic...Witch is scariest then...maybe Very Happy Anyone else got idea?
Back to top Go down
dablOseven
[TLS] Founder
dablOseven

PostSubject: Re: The scariest zomb in game is?   The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:15 pm

I think Tank is the scariest one when we play on expert :twisted: If he get s you,you can say goodbye to your life,because you friends does not have time to save you Laughing but then again Hunter is pretty fast and deadly,if your friends are not near you :cheers:
Back to top Go down
June
June

PostSubject: Re: The scariest zomb in game is?   The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:43 pm

I agree XD I have experienced this tank xD....ouch ... n yush! Hunta is bad man
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The scariest zomb in game is?   The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:10 am

if we practice A LOT on expert, no zombi will be able to take us down Wink 🤡
Back to top Go down
dablOseven
[TLS] Founder
dablOseven

PostSubject: Re: The scariest zomb in game is?   The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:32 pm

I am going to practise now Wink
Back to top Go down
June
June

PostSubject: Re: The scariest zomb in game is?   The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Take me in guys Cool
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The scariest zomb in game is?   The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:24 pm

[TLS] June wrote:
Take me in guys Cool
Always baby Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The scariest zomb in game is?   The scariest zomb in game is? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The scariest zomb in game is?
Page 1 of 1